Get started on improving your forms
For a longer list of my writing on forms see More advice on creating better forms
How I can help you to make your forms more effective
I have been helping organisations to make better forms for more than 20 years. My book is Forms that work: designing web forms for usability.
I can help you with your forms by reviewing them to:
• make them easier for your customers to fill in;
• ensure your processes will deliver the information you need;
• support you in testing to make your forms as effective as possible.
Forms consultancy services
There are two consultancy options:
1. Forms studio: in a single day’s visit I can usually give you an action plan to tackle your forms. Usability evaluations take a little longer, but can always fit around your timetable.
2. Tailoring an approach: contact me to discuss how I can help improve your forms.