Get my book on better surveys
My book on surveys is Surveys That Work: a practical guide for designing and running better surveys.
If you’d like to try before you buy you can read a sample chapter here: Surveys That Work: An excerpt from Chapter 1.
On this website I’ve added additional material, sources and bonus content which I was unable to fit into the book. You can find links to the extra content on the book’s page here: Surveys That Work: the book and extras.
How I can help you to make your surveys more effective
Better surveys start with improving the user experience so you get better response rates and better quality data. I can support you with:
- identifying whether a survey is the right approach;
- writing good questions that users can understand and answer;
- building and designing the questionnaire;
- testing the survey;
- turning raw data into valuable insight;
- tailored staff training courses.
. Read more about the ways in which we can work together:
There are other resources you may find useful
Or go to the full list of my publications and presentations.