How I can help you to make your forms more effective
I have been helping organisations to make better forms for more than 20 years. My book is Forms that work: designing web forms for usability.
I can help you with your forms by reviewing them to:
• make them easier for your customers to fill in;
• ensure your processes will deliver the information you need;
• support you in testing to make your forms as effective as possible.
If you want to get started without me
For a longer list of my writing on forms see More advice on creating better forms
Or go to the full list of my publications and presentations.
If you’d like to hire me to help you
There are two consultancy options:
1. Forms studio: in a single day’s visit I can usually give you an action plan to tackle your forms. Usability evaluations take a little longer, but can always fit around your timetable.
2. Tailoring an approach: contact me to discuss how I can help improve your forms.